How can we help you today? Whatever your question, problem, or comment, Kennesaw Cutlery’s Customer Service is here to help. We have added a section for FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions). If our FAQ’s do not answer your question there are two quick, easy ways to contact us, so you can choose what works best for you. If there’s anything we can do, just let us know!
- Email us.
Send your question to our Customer Service team by clicking one of the appropriate links below; we’ll find your answer and send it back to you. If you do send email, please be patient-we will respond within 24 hours. Because of the hundreds of emails we receive daily, we cannot accept order cancellations or order changes by email.
Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
Order Inquiry: email@example.com
Product Inquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us.
If you’d rather talk on the phone, no problem. Just give us a call at 1-800-735-4439. Our lines are open from 8am – 10pm EST Monday thru Friday and 9am to 7pm on Saturday.
Every product is backed by our iron clad 100% satisfaction guarantee! We ask you to please inspect the entire order when it arrives, to make sure you have received exactly what you ordered. And if for some reason you are not completely satisfied with an item(s) you have ordered from us or the item(s) is damaged/defective, you may return it (within 60 days of the purchase) for a replacement, refund or credit. Please allow 2-3 weeks after you ship your return to us, for processing.
Return Process Steps
- Call customer service at 1-800-735-4439 to obtain a return label for your package.
- Find the return form located on the back of your packing slip.
- Complete the form by writing the complete item number from the front of your invoice and the quantity you are returning.
- If you would like to exchange for another item, please write the complete item number in the space provided.
- Carefully and securely repackage your item, in the original presentation packaging. Enclose all instructions and warranties.
- Repack your return in a sturdy shipping package, enclose your return form.
- Apply the return label provided to you by our customer service department. (It will be mailed to you)
- Return the package to your nearest drop off UPS facility.
- Allow 15 business days from the date you send your package to us for your return to be processed.
- We can only issue refunds to the original method of payment.
- We will not refund for items not received by our warehouse.
Want to check your return status?
We provide two convenient methods to check the status of your return.
- Visit our Web site and click My Account.
- Call us by phone at 1-800-735-4439 and choose option 3 to find out about your return.
Kennesaw Cutlery shipping and handling is calculated based on the merchandise total of your order. All packages are shipped via UPS or USPS. Most orders will ship from our warehouse the same day or next business day. An additional $10.00 will be charged to all orders going to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, US Territories and APO/FPO addresses. The Kennesaw Cutlery website is designed to automatically calculate the shipping & handling, for your convenience we have including the chart below for your reference.
All orders are shipped Monday – Friday, excluding federal holidays. Please, allow 7-10 business days to receive your in-stock merchandise.
If you notice that one of the items that you want to purchase is currently out of stock, there will be a date listed next to the product stating when we will be receiving the product back in stock. This time frame is an estimate, and is solely dependent on when the manufacturer ships the products to us. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide exact arrival dates for specific items.
You may place the backordered item on your order along with the items we do have in stock. The items we do currently have in stock will ship immediately and we will ship your backordered item(s) as soon as we receive them.
Need your order fast? Try one of our express delivery services. All express orders placed before 2 pm Eastern Standard Time Monday- Friday are shipped same day. Express orders cannot be shipped to PO Boxes or APO/FPOs. Unfortunately, we currently do not ship to Canada or overseas.
The following are our current shipping charges for retail orders.
|Merchandise Total||Standard Shipping||3Day Express||2Day Express||Next Day Express|
|Up to $25.00||$7.99||Add $5.99
to Standard Shipping Charges
to Standard Shipping Charges
to Standard Shipping Charges
|$25.01 - $50.00||$9.99|
|$50.01 - $70.00||$11.99|
|$70.01 - $100.00||$14.99|
|$100.01 - $150.00||$17.99|
|$150.01 - $200.00||$18.99|
Below is a list of Frequently Asked Questions. If you cannot find the answer you're looking for, email your questions to email@example.com.
- Do I have to pay the $10.00 for Hawaii (HI), Puerto Rico (PR) and US Territories?
Yes there is an additional $10.00 fee for all orders shipped to these locations.
- When should I receive my order?
All orders are processed and shipped within 24-48 business hours after being submitted, all orders should arrive at their destination within 7-10 business days. If we have an email on file, you will receive order and ship confirmations.
- What is the time frame on returns? What is the return policy?
We have a 60-day satisfaction guarantee on all of our items. If you are not completely satisfied with any item from Kennesaw Cutlery. or if the item is damaged or defective you may return it for a replacement or refund. Please allow 2-3 weeks for your return to be processed, once we process the return your credit should be posted on your next statement.
- How can I get set up for online ordering?
Simply place an order online. This will take you through the proper steps in getting you set up as a customer in our database.
- When should I receive a new catalog?
It usually takes 2-3 weeks after the request for you to receive a catalog.
- Do you take checks by phone?
We do not accept checks by phone; we accept credit cards, debit cards and gift cards over the phone. For mail orders we also accept money orders and US checks with the name and address preprinted by the financial institution.
- When will I get my backordered item(s)?
Backorder items are usually shipped out 24-48 business hours after we receive the items in stock. At the time of order our representative will give you the date we expect the item to arrive. You can also contact our Customer Service Department for an estimated delivery date for the backordered item(s).
- How do I find out if my order has been shipped?
If you have a Kennesaw Cutlery website account and have placed an order via the website, phone or mail order; you can check your order status online under My Account. If we have an email address on file, you will receive order confirmations and shipping confirmations, including tracking information if shipped via a trackable method. If you do hot have a Kennesaw Cutlery website account, you can contact our Customer Service Department via email or telephone to check the status of your order.
- Does Kennesaw Cutlery have a quality control department?
Kennesaw Cutlery takes Quality Control very seriously. Quality Control involves many of our departments. Our Customer Service Staff and Returns Department relate problem product information directly to the Purchasing Department. The Purchasing Staff reviews each problem item. Then with the help of our Fulfillment Center and our Receiving Department, Purchasing ensures that our remaining stock and future inventory meet our quality standards.
- How long does it take to process a mail order from start to finish?
We process all mail orders the day they are received. All credit card orders are immediately released for processing. Check orders may be held for clearance. All orders are processed and shipped within 24-48 business hours after being submitted. All orders should arrive at their destination within 7-10 business days. If we have an email on file, you will receive order and ship confirmations.
- Are the swords sharpened?
All our swords come with a slight edge, only the swords that state in the description that they are razor sharp, actually come razor sharp. Items that state false edge are not sharp.
- What is "backorder/canceled" mean on an invoice?
It means the item was a backordered item that the manufacturer cancelled our order for, so the item is not available.
- Can current email or website promotions be used for previous orders?
Promotional deals cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, nor can they be applied to previous purchases.
- Why do you need the CSV# off the back of the credit card?
The CSV# is for the customer's protection. The CSV# lets us and the card companies know that the card was present with the customer when the order was placed. It is to help us and our customers stop fraudulent orders or charges.
- Where are items made?
Our items are made in several different countries.
- What is a VIP number?
The VIP number is your customer account number. When you provide us with the VIP number; we are able to pull up your name, address and other key information about your account.
- How long does it take to receive my order via regular shipping?
Orders should be received within 7-10 business days.
- Why do some items have restrictions on being shipped to one state and not another?
Certain products are restricted from some states in accordance with that state's laws and regulations.
- What are Kennesaw Cutlery's hours?
Our Customer Service hours are 8am-10pm EST Monday through Friday and 9am -7pm on Saturday. You are able to place orders 24 hours a day either through the website, fax, automated system or voicemail.
- How can Kennesaw Cutlery sell items so inexpensively?
We purchase our inventory in large quantities and get discounted prices so we pass the price break through to our customers.
- What does the $.99 insurance cover?
The $.99 insurance covers your package while in transit to you. If the package is lost, stolen or damaged before you receive it, you will not have to wait for the claim process to be completed before a replacement order is shipped out to you.
- How far back can we price match items in the catalogs?
We can only price match items in the catalogs, two weeks from your purchase date.
- Why does a person have to be 18 yrs old to order from Kennesaw Cutlery?
Due to the nature of the products we sell, you MUST be 18 years of age to order from The Kennesaw Cutlery Catalog.
- What types of delivery services does Kennesaw Cutlery have?
We offer delivery services through the United Parcel Service. We also offer express delivery services at additional costs.
- Why do you need my phone number and/or email address?
Having a phone number or email address on your account helps us contact you quicker if we have a question or problem with your order. If we have your email address you will receive an email confirmation to confirm your order and a shipping confirmation when your order ships with the tracking number if it is shipped via a trackable method. You will also receive periodic email promotions that our company sends out.
- Will I get soliciting phone calls or emails from you guys?
No soliciting phone calls will be made; the phone numbers are only to contact you if we have issues with your orders. Kennesaw Cutlery has email promotions that go out with special pricing or shipping discounts. If you do not wish to receive these emails, you can contact our Customer Service Department and we can have your email address suppressed from receiving email promotions.
Every product and price featured on this website has undergone strict editing procedures. However, errors may occur. Kennesaw Cutlery reserves the right to void any incorrect pricing or product information.