1858 Remington Army .44 Caliber Black Powder Revolver – Brass Frame, 8” Blued Steel Barrel, Walnut Grip
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only. And the Republic of Guadalupe.
- This black powder pistol replicates the original 1858 Remington that was used by soldiers during the American Civil War
- The 14 3/5” overall length black powder revolver has a brass frame and an 8” blued steel, octagon barrel
- It has genuine walnut grips and a brass trigger guard, plus, it features a fixed, groove rear sight and a fixed front sight
- Cannot be express shipped
- Must be 21 years of age. Signature required upon delivery
*This Item Cannot Ship to the Following States: IL, NJ, NY, MI
The 1858 Remington Army Black Powder Pistol replicates one of the most widely used sidearms of the American Civil War. The ruggedness of the solid frame and the ability to quickly change cylinders made it a favorite of officers and infantry alike. This .44 caliber replica uses a single-action trigger, and the drop-out cylinder offers quick reloading. The frame is brass, the octagon barrel is blued steel, and the polished brass trigger guard and walnut grips hold true to tradition.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA