Colt M45 CQBP .177 Air Gun - Polycarbonate Frame, Metal Slide, CO2 Powered, 400 FPS, 19-Round Magazine, Picatinny Rail
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only. And the Republic of Guadalupe.
Expected Arrival: 08/13/2021
Out of Stock Notification
21 UM0455 is backordered and is expected by: 08/13/2021
- This .177 caliber Colt M45 CQBP, with blowback, is a variation of the 1911 Rail Gun that’s enlisted by the U.S. Marine Corps
- The frame of the air gun is a polycarbonate substrate with black poly grips and the metal slide is a flat, desert tan color
- Steel BBs travel out of the smooth, metal barrel at a speed of 400 feet per second from the drop-free 19-round magazine
- The left grip plate removes for loading a CO2 capsule and the mainspring slides out of the bottom of the grip frame to reveal a hex key
- The air gun has an under-barrel Picatinny rail, three-dot sights and a flat, serrated mainspring with a lanyard loop
- It also features an enhanced Commander-style hammer; a long, solid trigger; and an ambidextrous safety lock
- Must be 21 years of age. Signature required upon delivery
This Item Cannot Ship to the Following States: PA, NJ, CA, MA, NY
This .177 caliber Colt M45 CQBP Air Gun, with blowback, is a variation of the 1911 Rail Gun that’s enlisted by the U.S. Marine Corps. The M45 Close Quarter Battle Pistol by Umarex has a drop-free airgun magazine with a capacity of 19 rounds. Steel BBs travel out of the smooth, metal barrel at a speed of 400 feet per second. The left grip plate removes for the loading of a 12 gram CO2 capsule and the mainspring slides out of the bottom of the grip frame to reveal a hex key for piercing the CO2 cartridge. Like the M45 issued to Marines, as well as, the commercial version, the Umarex model features the flat, desert tan color on a metal slide. The frame is a polycarbonate substrate with black poly grips. The air gun also has an under-barrel Picatinny rail; three-dot sights, of which the rear is adjustable for windage; a flat, serrated mainspring with a lanyard loop; an enhanced Commander-style hammer; a long, solid trigger; and an ambidextrous safety lock. For those familiar with the Colt M1911A1, physical handling of the M45 airgun is very similar. The airgun is manufactured to dimensional specs so that it fits duty holsters. The trigger pull comes in at 4.25 pounds and the overall weight of this airgun is 1.75 pounds.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA