Gerber Multicam Arid Empower Automatic Pocket Knife - S30V Stainless Steel Blade, Anodized Aluminum Handle, Pocket Clip - Length 8 2/5”
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only. And the Republic of Guadalupe.
Expected Arrival: 08/13/2021
Out of Stock Notification
04 GB7064 is backordered and is expected by: 08/13/2021
- The spirit of a warrior evolved for everyday life and everyday carry, this automatic pocket knife empowers those who carry it
- It has a 3 1/4” S30V stainless steel blade with a black, oxide-coated finish that has superior edge-retention and corrosion-resistance
- The electroformed Armored Grip, anodized aluminum handles are ideal for carry, since, the smooth finish won’t ruin your pants
- The automatic pocket knife can be locked closed, in your pocket, or open, when in use, with a sturdy plunge lock and safety slide
- The 8 2/5” overall length automatic knife has a lanyard hole and reversible pocket clip that can be carried tip up or tip down
- This knife was designed and built in Gerber’s Portland, Oregon manufacturing facility
This Item Cannot Ship to the Following States: NY
The Gerber Empower Automatic Pocket Knife was built for the everyday carry user, delivering trend-forward colorways and finishes in an easy-to-operate, safe-to-stow design that won’t rip up a jeans pocket. Military-grade insight and materials evolved to bridge the gap between function and fashion, giving you a daily workhorse, wielding quick deployment, and a safety-focused design that delivers aesthetically. Offering reliable control and a striking handle design, the Armored Grip handle scales are electroformed to provide a quick, confident grip. The 3 1/4” S30V stainless steel blade with its black, oxide-coated finish offers superior edge-retention and corrosion-resistance. This knife was designed and built in Gerber’s Portland, Oregon manufacturing facility.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA