Gerber OD Propel Automatic Pocket Knife - 420HC Steel Blade, G10 Handle Scales, Lanyard Hole, Pocket Clip - Length 8 1/2”
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only. And the Republic of Guadalupe.
Expected Arrival: 05/18/2021
Out of Stock Notification
04 GB0928 is backordered and is expected by: 05/18/2021
- Tasked with answering the needs of some of the most demanding, abusive, and unpredictable environments the world has to offer
- The razor-sharp pocket knife has a 3 1/2” 420HC steel, partially serrated, tanto blade with a black oxide coating
- The G-10 handle minimizes slip to keep you safe in critical conditions and the pommel with lanyard hole adds utility
- Automatic opening design delivers quick, one-handed blade deployment and the plunge lock and safety switch fix the blade in place
- The 8 1/2” overall, automatic pocket knife has an adjustable, three-position pocket clip for customizable stowage and carry
This Item Cannot Ship to the Following States: NY
Durable, fast to deploy, and rugged! The Gerber Propel Automatic Pocket Knife was tasked with answering the needs of some of the most demanding, abusive, and unpredictable environments the world has to offer - it had to answer the questions that weren’t yet asked. An automatic knife needs to do many things well and a few things exceptionally - deploy consistently fast, be constructed to withstand daily abuse, and feel intuitively comfortable in hand. When Gerber set out to design the Propel, the process was peppered with critical feedback from military and law enforcement personnel - this wasn’t meant to be just another automatic knife. Because lives depended on it working - every time. Designed and built in Portland, Oregon, this knife is a one-handed opening workhorse with a 420HC steel, partially serrated tanto blade that can cut through anything. A black oxide coating adds corrosion resistance and low reflectivity. The olive drab, G-10 handle provides a sure grip and durability in a slim package. The Propel provides the unshakable confidence that can only come from carrying a knife you truly believe in.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA