Kershaw Copper Leek Pocket Knife - CPM 154 Steel Blade, Copper Handle, SpeedSafe Assisted Opening, Reversible Pocket Clip
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only. And the Republic of Guadalupe.
- Denser than steel, the Leek’s copper handle gives it some comfortable weight and the handle will patina over time
- The 3” blade is made of a CPM 154 powdered metallurgy steel that has uniform distribution of carbides, allowing it to hold an edge
- The Wharncliffe blade offers good corrosion-resistance, wear resistance and toughness, and the stonewashed finish hides scratches
- The genuine copper handles will patina over time for a unique finish and a tip-lock secures the blade when closed
- This pocket knife can be quickly deployed with SpeedSafe assisted opening, using the convenient flipper
- The liner lock pocket knife is 4” closed and has a reversible pocket clip, allowing right tip-up and tip down carry
The popular Kershaw Leek Pocket Knife gets a next level upgrade with CPM 154 blade steel and genuine copper handle scales. The Leek has been called the ideal everyday carry. With its 3” blade, it’s a good-sized knife, but not too big. The slim design makes it easy to carry and its razor-sharp blade of high-performance CPM 154 means it can take care of a world of cutting tasks. Denser than steel, this Leek’s copper handle gives it some comfortable weight. Over time, the handle will patina so that each Copper Leek has its own unique look and it’s made in the USA.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA