Kershaw Husker Pocket Knife - 8Cr13MoV Steel Blade, Stainless Steel Handle, SpeedSafe Assisted Opening, Pocket Clip
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only. And the Republic of Guadalupe.
- While it has a substantial feel, this pocket knife is also very slim, so that it’s comfortable in the hand and in the pocket
- It has a corrosion-resistant, 3” 8Cr13MoV steel trailing point blade with a stonewashed finish and sawtooth jimping
- The knife opens quickly and easily with SpeedSafe assisted opening using the flipper, which is smoothed for a comfortable opening
- The stonewashed, stainless steel handle has patterned machining for an enhanced grip and features a custom over-travel stop
- The frame lock pocket knife is 3 4/5” when closed, 6 9/10” when open, and has a reversible, bead-blasted steel pocket clip
Kershaw pulled out all the stops to make the Husker a unique EDC. First of all, while it has a substantial feel, it is also very slim, so that it’s comfortable in the hand and in the pocket. It features an upswept blade with plenty of belly for excellent slicing. The all-steel handle has a machined, industrial pattern for an enhanced grip. This frame lock knife also features one of the most well-integrated over-travel stops you’ve ever seen. An over-travel stop prevents the frame lock from over extending as you close the knife; this one blends flawlessly with the overall look of the handle.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA