Kershaw Inception Pocket Knife - D2 Tool Steel, G10 Handle, Ball Bearing Opening, Pocket Clip - Closed 4”, Overall 7 1/4”
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only. And the Republic of Guadalupe.
- With a modern design and sharp performance, the manual Kershaw Inception Pocket Knife is a dream to carry
- The liner lock knife has a 3 1/4”, stonewashed D2 tool steel blade that’s highly wear-resistant and offers excellent edge
- The drop point blade can be deployed quickly and easily with the smooth KVT ball-bearing system using a flipper
- The black G10 scales helps you keep a secure grip while slicing and the handle features a bronze anodized pivot cap
- The pocket knife 4”, when closed, 7 1/4” overall and the deep-carry pocket clip is easily reversible for left/right carry
Slim, stylish, sharp - the Kershaw Inception Pocket Knife is a dream to carry. Running on KVT ball bearings, this manual Kershaw opens and closes with fidget-worthy action. Its modern design looks great with formal attire or your everyday gear. A custom pivot collar adds a touch of class to the design. Along with its visual qualities, the Inception rises above work challenges with sharp cutting ability. The D2 blade is long-lasting and strong for cutting tasks. G10 scales helps users keep a secure grip while slicing. This balance of refinement and practicality may seem like fantasy, but the Inception makes it a reality.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA