Kershaw Launch 1 Blackwash Automatic Pocket Knife - CPM Steel Blade, Aluminum Handle, Push Button - Length 8”
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only. And the Republic of Guadalupe.
- If you’ve been thinking about an automatic knife, the Launch 1 could be “The One”
- The 3 2/5” CPM 154 powdered metallurgy steel drop point blade takes and holds an excellent edge and is corrosion-resistant
- The lightweight, strong anodized aluminum handle is comfortably contoured for a secure grip and has a push button lock
- The low-profile push button makes it harder for the automatic opening BlackWash finished blade to accidentally deploy
- The 4 3/5” closed automatic stiletto pocket knife has a reversible pocket clip that gives you right/left and tip-up carry
If you’ve been thinking about an automatic knife, the Launch 1 could be “The One”. This automatic features CPM 154 blade steel, a strong opening kick, and is made-in-the-USA at Kershaw’s Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility. It features a big, 3 2/5” versatile drop-point blade with a BlackWash blade finish that helps hide use scratches. The CPM 154 powdered metallurgy blade steel takes and holds an excellent edge, provides corrosion resistance, wear resistance and toughness. It also has an integrated backspacer with a lanyard tie-off. Made in the USA.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA