Kershaw Launch 10 Automatic Pocket Knife - CPM Steel Blade, Aluminum Handle, Push Button - Length 5 1/5”
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only. And the Republic of Guadalupe.
- The Kershaw “Claw” features an aggressive, hawkbill-style blade with angular planes on both blade spine and handle
- The 1 9/10” CPM 154 powdered metallurgy steel hawkbill blade takes and holds an excellent edge and is corrosion-resistant
- The lightweight, strong anodized aluminum handle is comfortably slim with a lanyard hole and a push button lock
- The low-profile push button makes it harder for the automatic opening stonewashed blade to accidentally deploy
- The 3 1/5” closed automatic pocket knife has a reversible pocket clip that gives you right/left and tip-up carry
This Item Cannot Ship to the Following States: NY
It’s obvious why the Launch 10 earned the nickname of “The Claw” here at Kershaw HQ. It features an aggressive, hawkbill-style blade with angular planes on both blade spine and handle. Yet even with all that angularity, the Launch 10 is comfortable to carry, hold, and use. The 1 9/10” curved blade makes it especially handy when opening or breaking down boxes or pull-cutting rope or cording. The CPM 154 powdered metallurgy blade steel takes and holds an excellent edge, provides corrosion resistance, wear resistance and toughness. Built of the same upgraded materials as the rest of the Launch series, the “Claw” makes a great addition to your collection. Made in the USA.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA