Kershaw Norad Pocket Knife - D2 Tool Steel Blade, KVT Ball-Bearing System, Steel Handle, Carbon Fiber Inserts, Pocket Clip
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only. And the Republic of Guadalupe.
- Get a custom look pocket knife, inspired by the lines of aerospace design, at a completely affordable price
- The razor-sharp, 3 1/2” D2 tool steel, drop point blade offers edge-holding capability, strength and hardness
- The machined satin and gray PVD two-tone finished blade opens easily with the KVT ball-bearing system and flipper
- The steel handle has carbon fiber inserts on the front and back, plus, a raised, custom backspacer helps ensure a solid grip
- The frame lock pocket knife has a reversible, gray PVD steel pocket clip that is built for left or right carry
Inspired by the lines of aerospace design, the Kershaw Norad Pocket Knife has landed! It opens with Kershaw’s KVT ball-bearing system and a flipper, but the size of the flipper is reduced when the knife is closed, and it disappear altogether when the knife is open. Carbon fiber inserts in the steel handle and an oversized, polished pivot add a modern look, while a custom backspacer with raised jimping provides a secure grip. The big, beefy drop-point blade has a two-toned finish: a hollow in the blade features gray PVD coating and the rest of the blade is machine satin finished.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA