Kershaw Parsec Pocket Knife - 8Cr13Mov Steel Blade, Ball-Bearing Opening, Stainless Steel Handle, Frame Lock, Pocket Clip
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only. And the Republic of Guadalupe.
- Modern design and sharp performance makes the Parsec light years ahead of other pocket knives in style and function
- The razor-shop, 3” slim 8Cr13Mov steel, drop point blade offers versatile cutting and a strong tip for piercing tasks
- The tough, 4 1/10” stainless steel handle is contoured for comfort and it has a unique matte-blue pivot and tube spacers
- The stonewashed, brown PVD finish on both the blade and handle, looks great, protects the blade and hides use scratches
- The blade can be quickly and smoothly opened manually with the Kershaw KVT ball-bearing system, using the flipper
- The pocket knife is 7 1/10” in overall length and it features a reversible pocket clip that allows for right and left-hand carry
With a modern aesthetic and sharp performance, the Kershaw Parsec Pocket Knife is light years ahead in style and function. A stonewashed, brown PVD finish on both blade and handle give it an attractive industrial look that just begs to be put to work. The 3” slim, 8Cr13Mov steel drop point blade offers versatile cutting and a strong tip for piercing. It takes a sharp edge and is easy to re-sharpen when needed. To minimize snags in your pocket, the flipper is low profile, yet with enough leverage for quick and easy opening.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA