Kershaw Tumbler Pocket Knife - D2 Tool Steel Blade, G10 And Carbon Fiber Handle, KVT Ball-Bearing Opening, Pocket Clip
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only. And the Republic of Guadalupe.
- Designed by Dmitry Sinkevich, based on his custom Headly, this is a strikingly handsome everyday carry pocket knife
- The stonewashed, D2 high-carbon tool steel blade is highly wear-resistant, tough and offers excellent edge retention
- The 3 1/4”, drop point blade can be quickly deployed, manually, with the KVT ball-bearing system, using the flipper
- The G10 handle has a carbon fiber overlay with heavy texturing and features a bead-blasted steel pivot and back-spacer
- The 4 1/2” closed, sub-frame lock pocket knife has a deep-carry pocket clip that is easily reversible for left or right carry
Designed by Dmitry Sinkevich and based on his custom Headly, the Kershaw Tumbler Pocket Knife is a strikingly handsome everyday carry. The blade is high-performance D2 tool steel for a long-lasting edge and, with its high chromium content, improved corrosion-resistance over other tool steels. The handle is G10 with a top layer of carbon fiber. The top layer isn’t just glued on; it is an integrated part of the G10 material so it’s incredibly durable. Kershaw machines the carbon fiber like the original Headly for amazing style. A decorative pivot and back-spacer complete the look of this must-have pocket knife.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA