Lord of Rings Helm of Eomer With Display Stand - Accurate Movie Replica, Metal Construction, Leather Neck Guard, Faux Horse Hair Tail
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only. And the Republic of Guadalupe.
Expected Arrival: 07/19/2021
Out of Stock Notification
50 UC3460 is backordered and is expected by: 07/19/2021
- This reproduction helm is precisely detailed and modeled after the actual filming prop used in “The Lord of the Rings” movies
- It is constructed of reinforced polyresin with the look of real polished steel and brass and it is leather-lined and padded
- There is a genuine leather neck guard with embossed Rohirric letters, and the helm also has a leather chin strap
- Flowing down from the crest of the helm is an imitation horse hair tail accent just like the one on the movie prop
- The replica helm comes with a polyresin and wood display stand and it’s individually serial numbered
- Limited Edition: Only 1,500 pieces available worldwide.
Éomer was a captain of the king’s cavalry, Marshal of the Mark, and one of Rohan’s mightiest warriors. He bravely fought alongside King Theoden against the forces of Mordor at the battle of Helm’s Deep and on the Pelennor Fields, skillfully wielding his sword, Gúthwinë, and hurling his great spear. In the final stand against the dark lord Sauron, Éomer fought alongside Aragorn with the armies of Rohan and Gondor at the Gates of Mordor. His steel helm featured a brass horse head nose guard extending across the crest and engraved horse and sun motifs. He was recognized by his kinsmen on the battlefield by the long flowing horse tail that crested his great helm. This authentically detailed replica is a reproduction of the actual filming prop built by Weta Workshop and used in “The Lord Of The Rings” films presented by New Line Cinema. The helm is crafted of reinforced polyresin and genuine leather, with precisely-molded details and coloring. It is presented with a polystone and wood display, sculpted in the shape of Rohirrim neck and shoulder armor. It includes a certificate of authenticity and each piece is individually serial numbered on a metal shield. Only 1,500 of this limited edition collectible will be made worldwide.
Check out this video:
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA