M48 Red Liberator Falcon Karambit And Sheath - Cast Stainless Steel Blade, Injection Molded Nylon Handle - Length 10”
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only. And the Republic of Guadalupe.
- The M48 Liberator Falcon Karambit is sharp and striking with its red and black, two-tone, razor-sharp blade
- It has a 4 5/8” cast stainless steel blade with a black oxide coating and red metallic accents, plus, weight-reducing thru-holes
- The ergonomic, grippy handle has fiberglass reinforced nylon handle scales, secured to the full-tang with heavy-duty screws
- The metallic red, traditional open-ring pommel has a point on it to use as a second line of self-defense against an assailant
- The 10” overall karambit knife can be carried and stored in an injection molded Vortec and nylon belt sheath
M48 took its Liberator Falcon Karambit and lit it on fire with a shot of metallic red running along the blade. The Red Liberator Falcon Karambit, just like its predecessor, is cast in stainless steel with a black oxide coating, plus the splash of red that has been added and carried through to the open-ring pommel. The karambit has the slip-free, practically indestructible handle scales that you can count on from an M48 fixed blade knife and the open-ring pommel has a self-defense point. A Vortec belt sheath that was custom made for the tactical karambit lets you carry it with ease.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA