Respect This Or Expect This T-Shirt - 100 Percent Ring-Spun Cotton, Screen-Print Artwork, Preshrunk, Rib Collar
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only. And the Republic of Guadalupe.
- Embrace your freedom while displaying your fortitude when you step out in this statement making patriotic t-shirt
- The lightweight, short-sleeved t-shirt is made of 4.3 oz, 100 percent, combed ring-spun cotton jersey, which has been preshrunk
- It features a small patriotic Buck Wear logo on the front, an American Flag on the left sleeve and the “Respect This” design on the back
- The preshrunk shirt has double-stitched sleeves and bottom hems and a set-in rib collar with shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- The high-quality, screen-printed artwork will withstand hundreds of washes and the t-shirt is available in sizes large, 1XL and 2XL
Respect the Red, White, and Blue or face the consequences is the message our “Respect This Or Expect This” T-Shirt puts out there! Printed on 100 percent combed, ring-spun cotton, this lightweight short-sleeved shirt provides the softness you crave, while the three patriotic prints display your American pride. The artwork includes a small patriotic Buck Wear logo on the front, an American Flag on the left sleeve and the vibrant “Respect This” design covering the back. The high-quality, screen-printed artwork will withstand hundreds of washes! The shirt also features double-stitched sleeves and bottom hems and a set-in rib collar with shoulder-to-shoulder taping. It is available in sizes large, 1XL and 2XL.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA