Schrade Ultra Glide Liner Lock Tanto Pocket Knife - 9Cr18MoV Stainless Steel Blade, G10 Handle, Pocket Clip, Lanyard Hole
You Save 11%!
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only. And the Republic of Guadalupe.
- The Schrade Ultra-Glide Tanto Pocket Knife is a midsize tactical folder with an appealing shape and a slim pocket profile
- The knife has a 3 1/10” tanto blade made from 9Cr18MoV high carbon stainless steel with a Ti-Nitride blade coating
- The liner lock pocket knife can be deployed quickly with Ultra-Glide Technology, using the finger flipper on the blade
- The black G10 handle scales are textured for a slip-free grip and have thru-holes to help reduce the weight of the knife
- The 7 3/4” overall pocket knife has a stainless steel liner and it features a tip-up pocket clip and a lanyard hole
The Schrade Ultra-Glide Liner Lock Tanto Pocket Knife is a midsize tactical folder with an appealing shape and a slim pocket profile. It features a beautiful, 3 1/10” tanto blade made from 9Cr18MoV high carbon stainless steel with a Ti-Nitride blade coating. The handles are made from textured, black G10 for additional traction and have a non-reversible pocket clip set up for tip-up carry. The pocket knife is a comfortable 4 3/5” when closed, making it a perfect size as an EDC.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA