Timber Wolf Deer Stalker Skinner Knife And Sheath - Stainless Steel Blade, Genuine Bone Handle, Brass Pins And Guard - Length 7 1/2”
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only. And the Republic of Guadalupe.
- A must-have hunting knife that is compact enough to be out of your way but big enough to get the job done
- The compact knife has a full-tang, 3 1/4” keenly sharp stainless steel skinner blade designed to make field dressing easier
- The smooth and silky genuine bone handle is complemented by brass pins and a brass partial guard, which keeps your hand from slipping
- The fixed blade is housed in a premium, genuine leather belt sheath with a brass snap closure and attractive white stitching
- The skinner knife is 7 1/2” in overall length
The Timber Wolf Deer Stalker Skinner Knife is a compact hunting knife that, even in its genuine leather belt sheath, won’t take up much room on your belt. When you’re out trying to get the big one, you don’t need things that will hamper your movement like one of those big, bulky survival knives. This skinner knife comes in at 7 1/2” overall but, make no mistake, its 3 1/4”, full-tang stainless steel blade is keenly sharp. The smooth and silky genuine natural bone handle is complemented by brass pins and a brass partial guard, which keeps your hand from slipping to the blade. Designed to make easy work of field dressing, the Timber Wolf Deer Stalker Skinner Knife will get it done season after season!
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA