Western / Southwestern Style Belt - Stainless Steel Mesh; Contrasting Beads, Rosettes, Other Accents - Fully Adjustable, Reinforced Stays - Premium Buckle, Taper - Cowboy Cowgirl Native American
You Save 34%!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only. And the Republic of Guadalupe.
- Eye-catching Southwestern style belt adds life and color to any outfit - and not just Western wear!
- Stainless steel mesh band adorned with myriad accents - Southwestern Native American-style rosettes with turquoise-colored studs, bead chains, more
- Elongated white, as well as spherical teal and silver-colored beads - all made from durable polymer
- Exceptionally comfortable, in spite of tough steel construction; offers greater flexibility than genuine leather, other traditional belt materials
- Brilliant metal buckle, end taper ornament, each embossed with vibrant radiating line motif
- Great for any occasion or outfit - line dancing, rodeos, casual everyday wear and more
- Fully adjustable with reinforced stays - MED: 39" long, fits up to 37" waist / LRG: 41" long, fits up to 39" waist / 1XL: 43" long, fits up to 41" waist
Don your finest boots, painted-on Wranglers and this distinctive Western-style beaded belt, and you'll be star of any country western saloon or honky tonk! Stylishly showy, but not gaudy, this unique mesh belt is perfect for any occasion - a night out line dancing, an afternoon at the rodeo or simply everyday casual wear. It boasts myriad charming accents, all attached to a brilliant stainless steel mesh band. Southwestern-style rosettes with turquoise-colored center studs intersect exquisitely arranged bead chains. The white, teal and silver beads beautifully offset the flashy steel beneath. Both the buckle and taper ornament are cast from stainless steel, as well, and each is embossed with a vibrant radiating line motif. Despite the belt's tough steel construction, it's more flexible than genuine leather and many other traditional belt materials, ensuring lasting comfort. And while you're doing the boot-scoot boogie, rocking this eye-catching southwestern-style belt, don't forget family and friends! It makes a fantastic gift for fans of Southwestern / Native American art, cowboy / cowgirl culture enthusiasts or anyone who appreciates fine Western wear.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA