Gil Hibben Diamondback Stag Knife And Sheath - German 1.4116 Steel Blade, Stag Handle, Nickel Silver Bolster - Length 7 7/8”
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only. And the Republic of Guadalupe.
- Knifemaker extraordinaire Gil Hibben continues to design exceptional fixed blade knives made for hard everyday use
- This version of the Hibben Diamondback Fixed Blade Knife features a handsome, genuine stag handle
- The premium handle scales are secured with nickel silver pins and are accented with decorative mosaic pins
- The 3 5/8”, German 1.4116 steel upswept blade with hardness rating of 56-58 HRC, has brass filework running the length of the spine and the bolster is nickel-silver
- The 7 7/8” overall everyday carry fixed blade knife fits snugly in the included a genuine leather belt sheath
Ever since Gil Hibben’s easy-to-carry Diamondback Fixed Blade came onto the scene, it has continued to be a popular choice for an everyday carry fixed blade knife. On the tails of its success, Hibben has done it again with a version that has an attractive, genuine stag handle. Just as comfortable at your side as its predecessor, the knife is only 7 7/8” overall, which fits like a glove in its premium leather belt sheath. The blade is 3 5/8”, crafted of 7Cr17 steel, with brass fileworked accents running the length of the full-tang and extending from a nickel-silver bolster with a high-polish finish. The handle scales feature mosaic pin accents and are secured with nickel silver pins, along with a brass lanyard insert.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA