Kit Rae Allaxdrow Spear - Stainless Steel Blades, Blackened Steel Shaft, Leather-Wrapped Grips, Metal Fittings - Length 69 1/2”
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only. And the Republic of Guadalupe.
- Crafted by master fantasy weapon designer, Kit Rae, the Allaxdrow is the mate of the Ellexdrow spear (KR0050)
- It has three stainless steel blades with the master blade measuring in at 16 3/4” supported by a blackened steel shaft
- The spear has genuine, leather-wrapped grips and finely detailed, solid metal fittings
- Each spear is serial numbered and marked with a laser engraved Kit Rae emblem, also, including a certificate of authenticity
- The fantasy spear is 69 1/2” in overall length and it ships disassembled in two sections
Allaxdrow is the mate of the Ellexdrow spear (KR0050). It was forged by Toukol for Estea, one of the first Mithrodin Warriors, keepers of the Swords of the Ancients (from the Swords of the Ancients mythology). Allaxdrow features three 420 stainless steel blades, a blackened steel shaft with leather wrapped grips, and finely detailed solid metal fittings. Each spear is serial numbered and marked with a laser engraved Kit Rae emblem, also, including a certificate of authenticity. The fantasy spear is 69 1/2” in overall length and it ships disassembled in two sections.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA