Kit Rae Black Axios Sword Cane - 1045 Carbon Steel Blade, Leather-Wrapped Grip, TPU Shaft - Length 37 1/2”
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only. And the Republic of Guadalupe.
- Kit Rae has a long history of designing incredible fantasy weapons that have become collector’s items in their own right
- The sword cane has a razor-sharp, 23” 1045 carbon steel blade with a black oxide finish and intricate scrollwork etchings
- The cane shaft and is accessed with the push of the hidden button, which releases the blade locking mechanism
- The scroll-worked handle and fittings are blackened cast metal, and the black shaft is tough TPU with a hard plastic toe
- The handle also has a black, leather grip expertly wrapped in the traditional Samurai style over black, faux rayskin
*This Item Cannot Ship to the Following States: NY, MA, CA
With the popularity of his Axios Sword Cane continuing to flourish, Kit Rae has added another version that’s definitely collector-worthy. Starting at the top of the Black Axios, the instantly recognizable, scroll-worked handle has a blackened finish and features a black leather-wrapped grip. Continuing the all-black design, the carbon steel blade has a black oxide finish and the intricate scroll-work etching. The shaft that hides the blade is black TPU and its fittings also have the blackened finish of the handle.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA