Ridge Runner Woodland Reverie Bowie / Fixed Blade Knife - Stainless Steel, Full Tang - Genuine Zebrawood - Nylon Sheath - Collecting, Field Use, Display and More - 13 1/4"
You Save 30%!
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only. And the Republic of Guadalupe.
Engrave this item?
- Unique look, unique power, unique strength - the Reverie slashes to the beat of its own drum; a beast in the field and a beauty in the display case
- Robust 8" stainless steel blade - full tang; edge carefully honed to razor sharp; big and powerful, with one-of-a-kind profile
- Handsome zebrawood handle a visual thrill, with its naturally stratified bands; light, creamy shades intersected by bold, dark streaks of
- Unique cast guard; adds bold, eye-catching style to offset overall traditional vibe
- Impeccable balance, superb feel - ideal weight distribution reduces fatigue and improves control
- Includes a sturdy nylon belt sheath for easy transport, lasting protection from moisture and the elements
- Overall length: 13 1/4" - impressively sized but never unwieldy
Ridge Runner’s "Woodland Reverie" Bowie Knife is grand and robust, yet teeming with subtleties and nuance - from the dramatic striped grain of the zebrawood handle to the distinctive cast metal guard. It's easy to get lost in its impressive size and build; indeed, the "Reverie" is a hulking beast with a powerful blade. Pick it up, and the Reverie's big, bad nature becomes even clearer, as it boasts a rock-solid, weighty - but not cumbersome or unwieldy - feel. And it's not just look and feel. The Reverie's full tang construction ensures that behind that size and weight is genuine, raw muscle - no "fat" or superfluous filler. In other words, the Reverie looks big and bad, feels big and bad and IS big and bad - a capable bowie in the field, around the house, on the ranch, or in its namesake "woodland." Despite its size, the “Woodland Reverie” is a pleasure to wield, thanks to impeccable balance and weight distribution and a handle that feels like it was custom tailored to your own hand. But, once again, don't get completely lost in the Reverie's size, lest you miss all the enticing subtle surprises peppered throughout. Zebrawood dazzles with its eclectic array of contrasting bands. The cast metal guard boasts a sleek, eye-catching futuristic look. Even the blade profile is one-of-a-kind. Simply put, the Reverie slashes to the beat of its own drum and is chock full of fine details you won't find in other bowies - especially not at this price. Ridge Runner's Woodland Reverie will chop, slice, hack and cleave its way through any task, and it'll look good doing it. It's the vibrant, attention-demanding piece every collection needs.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA