Timber Wolf Appalachian Ivory Bowie / Fixed Blade Knife - Stainless Steel - Natural Genuine Bone - Red, Black Pakkawood - Genuine Leather Sheath - Outdoors Display Hunting Camping Collecting - 9 3/4"
You Save 34%!
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only. And the Republic of Guadalupe.
Engrave this item?
- Sublime fusion of natural, rustic beauty, expert craftsmanship, impeccable reliability and raw power - display-worthy fixed blade that demands to be used
- Razor sharp 5 1/2" stainless steel clip point blade - large enough to tackle big, demanding jobs, yet easy to wield
- Velvety smooth genuine bone handle - natural blend of ivory, chiffon, cream hues; interspersed with flecks of umber, tawny and black
- Pakkawood handle accents - stained deep, vibrant red and sooty black; delicate coloration allows natural grain to peek through; polished stainless steel guard and pommel
- Perfect for everyday cutting tasks, tough farm chores; hunting, fishing, camping and other outdoor recreation; also great for display, collecting
- Handsome-yet-tough genuine leather belt sheath protects blade, makes for easy transport, enhances rustic style
- Overall length: 9 3/4" - versatile, impressive-yet-manageable size great for a wide range of cutting tasks
Timber Wolf's "Appalachian Ivory" Bowie Knife combines the tastefully simple, understated beauty of genuine bone with the ruggedness and resilience of stainless steel. The result is a display-worthy fixed blade that refuses to be relegated to the display case. Indeed, with its impeccable, solid feel and outstanding field performance, you'll want to use the Appalachian Ivory as often as possible. And that's just fine with this tough workhorse. With its superb craftsmanship, carefully honed blade and versatile design, you can be sure the Appalachian Ivory is up to any cutting task - around the house, deep in remote back country and every locale in between.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA