Shinwa Crimson Defender Katana And Scabbard - 1045 Carbon Steel, Hardwood Handle, Cord-Wrap - Length 38 1/2"
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only. And the Republic of Guadalupe.
- The Crimson Defender Katana is one of Shinwa's high-quality, fully-functional swords that belongs in your collection
- The razor-sharp blade is 28" of hand-forged, 1045 carbon steel blade and it has a visible hamon line from the process
- White faux rayskin and red cord were hand-wrapped around the hardwood handle and the pommel is black metal alloy
- The circular tsuba is matte black, metal alloy in an open-work design and the habaki is solid, polished brass
- The katana is 38 1/2" in overall length and it comes with a red, lacquered wooden scabbard with a black splatter design
*This item is excluded from express shipping
When you have a Shinwa in your hand, you're guaranteed quality that has no competition on the market. The Crimson Defender Katana, with its bright red color-theme, is an absolute attention-getter. The carbons steel blade extends from a brass habaki and a black, metal open-work tsuba. Bright-red cord is wrapped around a faux rayskin wrapped handle. The included wooden scabbard is a glossy red with a black speckled design.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA