Shinwa Regal Makaku Sword Set - Katana, Wakizashi, Display Stand, Damascus Steel Blades, Genuine Rayskin
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only. And the Republic of Guadalupe.
- The Shinwa Regal Makaku Sword Set is an absolute must-have to display in your sword collection
- The sword blades are hand-forged of Damascus steel, which have been honed to impossibly sharp edges
- The tsuba, pommel and menuki are flawlessly cast in metal alloy with a rich, dark-glazed patina
- The wakizashi is 29 1/4" overall with a 21" blade and the katana is 39 1/2" overall with a 28 1/2" blade
- The set includes coordinating black scabbards and a Shinwa tabletop display stand that will securely hold both swords
A masterpiece handcrafted by seasoned artisans, the Shinwa Regal Makaku Sword Set illustrates traditional Japanese swordcraft at its finest. The set includes both the Regal Makaku Katana and Wakizashi, plus, a premium display stand. The hand-forged, full-tang blades of the swords are Damascus steel, which extend from tsubas with an ornate macaque monkey and tree design. The handles are wrapped in genuine black rayskin, which is off-set by tan-colored cord and accented with dragon menuki. Hand-lacquered, black wooden scabbards, accented with tan-colored cord-wrap, come with the swords. Both the katana and wakizashi fit securely on the Shinwa two-tiered, tabletop display stand, which is constructed of wood with a glossy black finish.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA